Life and death in J-land

Strange how you can get involved with those who keep journals, like I do myself. I have previously asked to support those who had lost a loved one.

One of the journallers on AOL passed away over the Easter weekend, after a 9 month battle with cancer. I first came across the journal at the time of the VIVI awards, in November 2005. I have not kept up with it since, but a chance referral by sugar056 brought me the news. I did not know Pam, either through AOL contacts or otherwise, but it is always sad to see someone go, particularly after a valiantly fought battle with cancer. Her journal is still there, and well over 100 have left their messages.

[update 8 January 2007: 259 comments]

Please leave yours: http://journals.aol.co.uk/his1desire/JustOneGirlsHeadNoiseUK/entries/1065

Tags: , ,

No comments: