Monday 17/04/06 - Easter Monday

Today, I'm transmitting the wee video I took at the opening of Grinneas nan Eilean via the webcam. Only problem is that Camstreams have technical difficulties, which thwart my showings at 16.00 and 21.00. The 11.00 one went ok. Breakfast was a smashing experience. Just as I rose from the table, the chair I was sitting on fell backwards, through the glass window of a cupboard. One pane broke, showering the cups and glasses inside with splinters. I hoover the floor, and mrs B washes all the cups and glasses. Splinters of glass turn up in the washing-up bowl. Oh dear. Today starts sunny, but some decidedly beefy showers bubble up after midday, a few carry hail. It's quite cold outside, only 7C. Go to Somerfields at 4.30 for a few bits and pieces. The Isle of Arran sails for Ullapool at 5.30, which is a different time from Muirneag, which usually sails around midnight. We'll await her return. Tonight, it's me cooking supper, which we enjoy over a nice fire.

No comments: