Tuesday 18/04/06

The Isle of Arran returned at 1.10 a.m. from Ullapool. In the daytime, the weather is fairly decent, with distant showers and good periods of sunshine. Mrs B's brother-in-law as well as her nephew call in for a visit in the morning. Two visitors arrive from Ullapool at 1.30, having been rained out of the place over the last few days. They take themselves off for a bustrip to Callanish as well as Ness. In town, I visit Grinneas nan Eilean again for the purpose of taking a few pics. I then go on a walk round the Castle Grounds. I look round Lews Castle, and find a cannon. It's very boggy and wet. They are working hard to clear fallen trees, still lying around after the hurricane of January 2005. Some fencing is being erected around Lady Matheson's memorial, which was recently done up. I then make my way down to Cuddy Point. Go up the hill for a brief loopwalk, then return to the town centre. Mrs B serves me her pasta bake, which I like a lot. By 10pm, we call in on her brother-in-law.

2 comments:

ADB said...

I take it you like Mrs's B's pasta bake a lot. How do I know? Evertime she serves it to you you mention how much you like it. If it is that good let us know how she makes it. I am thousands of miles away, I am no competion. ROFLMAO!
Comment from m0839 - 19/04/06 20:27

ADB said...

Me too! (Agreeing with the previous comment) Give over with the recipe already!
Lori
http://journals.aol.com/helmswondermom/DustyPages/
Comment from helmswondermom - 20/04/06 05:45