Friday 13/10/06

After a late start, which seems to be becoming the norm, I was startled to hear an item on the Highland News, our regional news bulletin on BBC Radio Scotland. It featured as top item the bullying case which I mentioned on this blog. I happen to know the family concerned personally, and was aware of the allegations. I was quite frankly stunned to hear of their proposed legal action, but not surprised. Today's weather is cloudy with a little rain. I get the weekend shop in, to avoid the mayhem on Saturday. The day closes at 6.30 with a great sunset. Friday the 13th? No ill luck for me, fortunately.

1 comment:

ADB said...

Guido....why the mystery?...lol...What was the proposed legal action?...or shall I guess...nothing happened because bullies are still an underrated terror tactic...or a dollar bill is applied on the forehead of some parent instead of just kicking the kid out of school...do I sound a bit tarnished?..rlol..

~Raven
http://journals.aol.com/rebuketheworld/RebukeTheWorld