Wednesday 04/10/06

Fairly bright day, but still cool. Calmac announce that as of next Monday, the ferry will dock at no 1 pier, where Muirneag normally lies tied up during the day. Number 3 pier is to undergo repairs over a 3 week period. Tickets will still be sold at no 1 pier, but footpassengers will be transferred by taxi, courtesy Calmac. My patient in the hospital is a lot chirpier than yesterday, which is very good. I do my shopping at the local Co-op, but it takes me 30 minutes to find 8 items; at Somerfields, that would be 5 or 10 minutes. Hate the Coop. Nip down Matheson Road towards Newton. Supper is carrots and potatoes. The day closes with fantastic moonlight images.

1 comment:

ADB said...

Lovely moonlight... the sky is magic.
I got 8 alerts but it was impossible to open them. Something's not working with them.
Valerie
#2 Comment from iiimagicxx - 05/10/06 18:58

Great pictures....thanks for sharing them
Carrie
#1 Comment from cgtperkins - 05/10/06 18:34