Sunday 29/10/06

Why do you always feel washed out and hung over after the clocks change? Breakfast and lunch merge into each other. Typhoon Cimaron / Paeng slams into the Philippines with winds of 260 kph, gusting to 300 kph. The typhoon has suddenly doubled in strength. Yesterday's forecast was for no more than 120 kph. Here, the weather is mild, but that will change later in the week. Go out for a walk around the Battery at 3pm. It's quiet out and about, and not much moves. Make supper at 7pm, Savoy Cabbage Special. Check out my Recipe Book. The meat is made up using beefburgers. Listen to the Archers, after which mrs B's grand children come to use the shower; their bathroom at home is being refurbished.

1 comment:

ADB said...

Ooops... I can see now that it is not snow but the roofs are just white... ok :D
Valerie
#4 Comment from iiimagicxx - 01/11/06 19:55

My favorite one is the first picture. I can't seem to be able to take my eyes away from the way the light reflects in it. Beautiful!
Pam
#3 Comment from lanurseprn - 01/11/06 18:37

P.S. Hi to Mrs B, hope she gets her shower fixed soon, nice to you to pitch in. CATHY
#2 Comment from luddie343 - 01/11/06 15:13

How I love your pix, I stare at them over and over. Those birds in #2 seem too large to be crows, what are they do you know? Wow, what conditions caused the Typhoon to double in strength like that? Inredible! And btw, I'd LOVE to walk around the battery lol I still think you're living out my life! xoxo CATHY
http://journals.aol.com/luddie343/DARETOTHINK/
#1 Comment from luddie343 - 01/11/06 15:11