Thursday 28/09/06

Don't sleep until 6 a.m., sniffling, snottering and going through hankies at a rate of knots. Rise not much before midday, and feeling shattered. It is a nice sunny day, of which I did not take pictures. A few showers about. Mrs B gets me a supply of paracetamol, Fisherman's Friends and 2 boxes of mansized hankies [who is the chief of the hankies - hankiechief]. Lie down during the latter part of the afternoon, which is something I hardly ever do, but need it today. Typhoon Xangsane leaves Manila under a couple of feet of water. Supper is a very nice if slightly spicy Greek stirfry with lots of chicken. Turn in for the night at 10 pm, which is very, very early for me.

1 comment:

ADB said...

Stand on your head and let it all drain out! Just kidding kiddo. Hope it goes away really soon. Poor baby!
#3 Comment from carolhehe - 30/09/06 07:49

Guido......I know how you feel. I feel like I've been in a boxing match. I ache all over. My head keeps draining, I am going through tissues like crazy, my nose is red like rudolph, i can't taste anything I eat, my head is pounding, and now I'm coughing more. UGGHH!! I also came home from working for my mom, I took some medicine and took a 2 hour nap. I don't normally do that at all. I am out of here for bed in the next hour. I have a wedding to go to tomorrow at 12 noon. I hope make-up covers up my rudolph nose! LOL!!

Hope you feel better soon!
Hugs,
Gina
#2 Comment from motoxmom72 - 30/09/06 02:54


Sorry you felt so grotty Guido. I love Greek food, spicier the better! Jeannette xx
#1 Comment from jlocorriere05 - 29/09/06 21:06