Monday 30/10/06

The worst effects of the time change have worn off, and it's reasonably nice. It is the last day with mild temperatures. The mercury reaches 14C / 57F. Tomorrow will be more like winter, with gales and temperatures of about 8C / 46F. Rain slowly moves up from the south, and I manage to make it to and from Somerfields without getting soaked. The cargoship Sava Hill is in to deliver bulk coal. Loose. Lorries scuttle back and forth to deliver the stuff to the depot. Not much else doing. It's dark at 5pm and the wind picks up after nightfall.

1 comment:

ADB said...

I definitely can feel the air being much more cold; my heater is full blow; I cannot live in the cold it takes all my energy away and I want to stay in bed. I can only exist where it is appropriately warm which is 25 degrees celcius for me (minimum).
is it snow that we see on the roof? already?
Thank you for your kind words of today.
Valerie
http://journals.aol.co.uk/iiimagicxx/surreality/
#1 Comment from iiimagicxx - 01/11/06 19:54