Monday 21/08/06

Still cross-eyed after last night's chat, I spend most of the day processing the fall-out from it all. As I said in the previous dozen of entries yesterday - fantastic experience, great to meet so many new people. Nearly 100 people attended (I think I may have missed one or two), not all were journalers.

Events here in Stornoway, well, not many. There is no news on Isles FM. I go to Somerfields at 11 am to buy more milk, as my cornflakes finish off whatever was left in the bottle. Mrs B's brother in law (BIL as our friends across the pond say) turns up to take some of her kitchen chairs away for revamping. He used to be a joiner, until he packed up business 30 years ago. The weather is mediocre, drizzle, dank - see pics above. The pussycat belongs to the neighbours, 3 doors down. One guest arrives from Northern Ireland, and packs himself off to Callanish for the afternoon. Regular guest Ian turns up for another week's stay. Dinner is sweet & sour chicken. The sun does come out later in the evening.

1 comment:

ADB said...

Awwww, I LOVE cats!!!

Lv Stevie
xxx
Comment from stevietwain - 23/08/06 15:22

I hope the days get brighter for you. It is only September you know. You really do have such moody weather there. I hope it doesn't make you depressed. Maybe you should go down to the pub for a draft.
Comment from carolhehe - 23/08/06 08:18

Love puddy cat..its like..."Look left...look right...shall i cross over?"
Comment from peguera1 - 23/08/06 01:39