Sunday 20/08/06

Bit of a grey day, which I spend indoors. The Italian couple are walking to the airport, 7 km away, at 3.40. Their plane leaves at 6.40. On arrival at Inverness, they will walk to Fort William starting tomorrow. I catch up with papers together with mrs B. Although it's dreich, the weather is better than elsewhere in the UK. Supper tonight is steak with chips. A hurricane blows up in the Central Pacific. Ioke is the first full blown hurricane in the area for 4 years. In the evening, I join an on-line chat with 93 other bloggers to celebrate 3 years of AOL Journals (blogs). I'm on between 19.50 and 01.30, and log the entire chat. There is a time difference of 5 to 8 hours with the USA. It's a great party - all via a computer and a phoneline.

1 comment:

ADB said...

I hope the Italians haven't got too much luggage to carry if they walked to the airport! With the amount I take I can hardly make it to the front door! We're back to fairly decent weather now after a torrential downpour this morning! Jeannette xx
Comment from jlocorriere05 - 21/08/06 23:28

I think you got our weather from Saturday. It was all grey and gloomy here then. It passed though and it's back to being hotter than ever. Have a great week.

Hugs, Angela
Comment from pookyluvsu - 21/08/06 20:51