Sunday 13/08/06

All guests bar one (me) were at breakfast by 10. I followed a little later, but in time to have a word with the Japanese lady. Her English is rather limited. It later turns out she is a sculptress in training. She goes out for a walk in the Castle Grounds. I join mrs B at her (mrs B's) brother in law's for dinner. He starts with a prawn cocktail. Main course is chicken roast with potatoes and vegetables plus glass of wine, and a milk jelly with fruit after. Quite filling, and it sends mrs B off to sleep on return home. Spend the afternoon doing puzzles, the weather being dreich and dank. In the evening, I just have a slice of a rather tough pizza. Tropical cyclone Wukong forms off Japan.

1 comment:

ADB said...

Sounds like a lovely evening!
Hugs, Sugar
Comment from sugarsweet056 - 15/08/06 22:20

Delete Comment Block This Screen Name

Had to rephrase this entry, as I had dinner at Mrs B's brother-in-law's, not the Japanese lady's.
Comment from pharmolo - 15/08/06 21:43

I'm glad you enjoyed dinner with the Japanese lady and her brother in law. Jeannette xx
Comment from jlocorriere05 - 15/08/06 21:31